Explore our archive collections
- Ken Hoole Study Centre catalogue - arranged alphabetically [pdf document, 1.28mb]
- Ken Hoole Study Centre catalogue - arranged by record number [pdf document, 1.28mb]
- The John Mallon collection [excel spreadsheet, 835kb] consists of photographs taken at numerous locations on the North Eastern Railway in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The John Mallon document collection [excel spreadsheet, 271kb] contains material relating to the North Eastern Railway and the railways of North East England
- The Station Masters [excel spreadsheet, 1.3mb] information was compiled using the N.E.R., L.N.E.R. and B.R. magazines.
The Enginemen and Firemen Registers are part of the John Mallon Collection. Please note this is not a complete list of all the information held in the Enginemen and Firemen Registers.
- Enginemen and Firemen - by name [excel spreadsheet, 570kb]
- Enginemen and Firemen - by registers [excel spreadsheet, 535kb]
- North Eastern Railway Association catalogue [excel document, 548kb]
The North Eastern Railway Servants' Pension Society was established in 1907 and the Study Centre holds index cards for N.E.R. staff who joined the society.
- North Eastern Railway Servants' Pension Society A-L [excel spreadsheet, 4.7mb]
- North Eastern Railway Servants' Pension Society M-Z [excel spreadsheet, 4.08mb]